Hello, folks. My child does not want to eat carrot. He is usually not picky when it comes to food, but he doesn’t want to try this. I know that carrot is rich with vitamins and I know he must eat it. I need a practical advice how to make a child to eat carrot. I would be grateful if someone could tell me this.

Hello, there. Children can give such headaches when it comes to eating. I had similar problems with my kid. If your kid is older, try to explain him. Maybe he’ll understand. However, I doubt this. Give him a positive example. Eat a lot of carrot in his presence. Of course, you can always use the method of punishment. I don’t mean you should beat him, I am totally against this. You should forbid him something like watching his cartoon unless he eats carrot. If he has some favorite cousin, let her/him explain him or give him a positive example. This could actually work.