Hello! I have a cousin who is autistic. He will come in a visit in two weeks. I haven’t seen him for few years and I really don’t know if his disorder has become more severe then before. I hope his condition is improved. My mother has bought me a new computer and I am thinking about playing games with my cousin on it. Can autistic children use computer?

Hello! Using a computer depend on a child’s general condition and severity of his symptoms. There are many autistic children who are great with computers and I think you would be surprised with all the things they are able to do. Of course there are some of them who can use only specially designed programs but this is also something isn’t it? You should treat your cousin equally as any other your friend and you will have great time together.