Hi, folks. I have a toddler and I think I can have a problem. He is a picky eater and I really don’t know how he will grow up if he doesn’t want to eat. I don’t know whether you have similar experiences. Are all toddlers picky eater? I would like to hear what you think.

Hello. There are different kinds of toddlers. When my kid was a toddler, he ate well. I didn’t have much problem with his eating. However, my sister had huge problems. Her kid didn’t want to eat anything. You must sometimes force him to eat. Toddlers need to take fat and calories in order to have a proper growth. Your pediatrician will tell you the same. I hope I’ve helped.

All kids are different. You may have one who can't seem to get enough to eat, then you may have one that wants little to nothing to eat.
I have had 5 kids. #1 ate everything in site. He grew up healthy and at 32 yrs. weighs 180 pounds. #2 hated food. When she ate it was a bite here and a bite there. 30 years later, healthy and fit at 120 pounds. #3 was a normal eater and hated sweets, today she is healthy and fit. #4 was picky all the time and had to take vitamin replacement. Today at 20, she really needs to control what she eats and gains weight easily. #5 is just a big boy at 18. Ate well when he was little and still does. Hates veggies. He is not what i would call over weight, but he is quite built.
Toddlers are all over the place for a while. He will grow up fine for sure. Mention to his Dr. about his finicky eating habits, they may give him a supplement until he gets where he is supposed to be.