Hi, folks. I have a problem with my daughter since she doesn’t want to eat any food. She is very picki and I really don’t know what to do with her. My husband and I are trying to give hear quality food, but she constantly doesn’t want to eat the majority of food that we offer her. Is there any advice?

Hello. Picky eaters are common among kids. It can be caused by many reasons and you must try to find out the possible underlying cause. Understanding the cause can be the key for a solution. When you want to introduce a new food, make that in small amounts. You should serve it in a way that would be interesting for your kid. Make a fine example. You should try this food and enjoy it when eating. If you want your kid to eat more vegetables, mix it with previously known food. You should also know that picky eaters do not persist. As they grow, their appetite and eating habits get better.