I had a dream last night that i was pregnant. What does it means? Last two years ago, my friend and i went to a palmistry women, she look at my hand and starting to say something thats gonna be to happen then she got her cards and ast me to choose then she told me i will be pregnant ( still virgin that time) and i ganna meet a old man who is very rich and give me money.Then i went to US 3 months after and i met a old guy who' s giving me everthing. The old guy is my long term bf until now. Last night i had i dream about the palmistry woman that telling me i pregnant. My bf has a low low sperm count. And the doctor said there is no way to have a baby. Until now i havent get period, got sore breast, insomiaand feeling of pregnacy. We're sexually active. What are these all means? Thank you

Dreams can be a manifestation of many things. I'm assuming over the past few days you've probably thought about the fact that you might be pregnant. Your dream could simply be your subconscious manifesting what has been on your mind. The only way to know if you are pregnant for sure is to take a test.