Hi. I'm pretty disturbed right now and believe me- I have strong reasons to be. I'm 17 years old and about two weeks ago I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend.
You see, I thought nothing will happen but I was wrong. My period is missing two weeks now and I don’t know what to do. I bought my self some home pregnancy test and it came positive. This shattered me!
I don’t know what to do right now. Abortion is one option and I'm not sure I want to do this, but I'm afraid to keep this child because I'm way too young for that. I need some girlfriend advice on this mater.

I have read your post and I would really like to help you somehow. By my humble opinion maybe abortion is the best thing you should do, no meter do you want it or not. You are aware of the fact that you are too young to give a birth. Teen pregnancies are very danger because you have greater risk to give birth prematurely.
A baby born to a teenage mother is more at risk of certain serious problems than a baby born to an older mother. These problems in most cases are health, social and emotional.
So, I would suggest you to spear your self of all this and next time be more careful if you wouldn’t like this happen again.
Wish you luck!

go to your doctor first. he can get a proper beta-HCG blood test which will really show that you are pregnant. He can then give you some more information about what your options are with regards to abortion, or giving the baby up for adoption or otherwise.

I wouldn't get too paranoid about what the above person said with teen pregnancies. Teen parents DO have difficulties, but they're usually social in nature. There are some obvious medical risks, but you're probably more likely to have a car crash than experience any of those problems.

I would get hold of the guy you think is the father. You need to communicate very clearly with him, because he has some responsibilities to the child, and has some say in the decision as well.

Finally, I think you should tell your parents, and maybe your best friend, but limit it to just a few people you can trust. It really helps to have someone to talk to and lean on when you're going through a difficult time.

You need to think about this very carefully, but try not to get too anxious - there's still plenty of time, and plenty of people around that are willing to help.

Good luck :-)

hey. i'm 17 too and i've had the scare of being pregnant. there are so many things that are involved and consequences to almost every action you choose. i know that sounds bad but it's true. the replies above both have good ideas, especially about seeing your doctor and telling your BF. always keep the BF up to date. but really the choice is up to you. (in response to the 1st reply) i know i've thought that i might get an abortion if i got pregnant this young but then i started thinking about the psychological affects it could have on me afterwords. would i feel guilty? how would it affect my relationship with kids i have in the future? or my relationship with my BF?

but really the best thing to do is go see your doc and make sure your BF knows, you always want someone there to talk to and to help you.

wish you the best of luck and hope all turns out well!

Im 17 also i dont have any kids but I feel that getting an abortion is just killing your own blood i just dont think its natural your right we are to young to get pregnant but you'll probably live in regret for the rest of your life ,but no one can make the decision but you so good luck!

do abortion or have the kid. you should eliminate adoption from your choices, people always regret that....ALWAYS

I was 17 when ihad my daughter and there was no problem what so ever. I was 16 when i got pregnant. If you want to have that baby it can be done. Dont let people scare you into think you cant do it just cause you are 17. My daughter is going to be 3 in may and she is my world. me and my bf both have jobs and are doing pretty good.. We are actually tring for #2. Hoping that we have a boy next! But what ever god gives us will be great!! Just remember God wont give us anything he doesnt think we can handle..

Leave it open as an option, i agree that your too young (I'm 17 also). In my opinion give it up for adoption or have an abortion but you gotta pick one soon, else you'll only have one choice.