Ok so my fiance and i have been having unprotected sex because he has a visectomy. The last time webhad sex he said he was dizzy after ejaculating. He said that the last time he ever came like that was beforebhebhad a visectomy and that it kinda hurt to do it. I missed my period on the 25th of March. When i wiped it was kinda pink in color and i thought i kight be having my period. But ever since there hasnt been any blood. Just the occasional pink. My last regular flow was February 24th. I always start the last week of every month. Ive never missed a period before. I have diarhea, sometimes feel like throwing up, and i pee all the time. My fiance doesnt think im pregnant so he wont let me test because we dont have the money to do it. Please let me know what you all think.

Hi Lil,

You're now a week late, take a home test.  Use your first morning urine for the best accuracy.

How old is your fiance?  When did he have the vasectomy?  Did he go for the follow up to make sure it was complete?  How many children does he have?

Something doesn't sound right.

He is in his 40s. He has 3 kids tobjis first wife. He never went for the follow up. And he was right back to working shortly after he had it done.

Thanks Lil,

That makes more sense then. But, if he hasn't had a follow up then you don't know if it worked.

Your symptoms alone are not specific to pregnancy. The late period is a concern however. Take a home test and use your first morning urine.

Sometimes, after a vasectomy, men can have pain when ejaculating.