Well,
I'll start off by saying that I have 2 wonderful, healthy children, so I know what it feels like to be pregnant, and with those two i knew within 2 weeks of missing my 1st MC.
So, here's where it gets weird for me...my husband had a vasectomy in 2007 after our daughter was born (may have been 2008 its been a while and I'm losing my marbles). Anyway, I have never missed a period in all this time, I am on the money every month between the 28th day and the 30th day.
So, my last period was Feb 14th. I finally say, "hey what the heck...where is it?" and decide to call my doctor because I was taking Melatonin, and that was the ONLY thing different that I have taken, stress is exactly the same etc..
He tells me to call my ob/gyn because he doesnt' believe that taking Melatonin has anything to do with a missed period. I call the GYN and the nurse calls me back and confirms his beliefs that Melatonin is not the culprit, and have I taken a pregnancy test.
I told her there is no way I am pregnant, because my husband had a vasectomy years ago.
She told me that more often then people hear about or realize, that vasectomys fail, or they fail to do the proper semen test. She went on to ask have I ever looked online to read about all the people who have gotten pregnant after YEARS of having been told they husbands had a zero count in their follow up visit.
There is apparently a test that doctors should run called a Pelleted Semen analysis, which I'm almost certain was not done for my husband, as I remember they saying semen analysis.
Anyway, I was having no symptoms, I took the pregnancy test (from a dollar store- because why waste 15 bucks for a negative result right?) and it was negative sure enough. But the nurse still isn't so sure, and made me an appt for the 19th, she said not only did I not use morning urine, but it may be too soon for it to come back positive.
Now because she said that, I'm starting to get panicked and am probably making myself experience pregnancy symptoms. I do know that the only thing 2 things that have been happening in the past few weeks that would be related are sore breasts (but in the past when I have that I simply stop drinking so much coffee and it goes away) and also I've been having some bad heart burn...which was the number 1 symptom I had when I was pregnant with my other two...it's unbearable and I can't imagine going through that again for 9 months :'(
So, what I'm asking is this...If my last period was the 14th of FEB, and I took a test 2 days ago and it said it was negative, is there still a chance? I dont' mean to sound ignorant about my own body, but when I was trying to conceive my 2nd child I took a test on a friday and it was negative, and by sunday I was puking and took another test and it was positive, like the symptoms came over night, the neausea from the smell of meat, etc...
Now, I have been EXTREMELY tired, but when I had my blood work done 3 weeks ago, it showed I had basically no VIT D, so I was put on VIT D 50000 IU's once a week, the nurse said no that wont make my period late.
I also stopped the Melatonin hoping to get the period back but it still hasn't showed up, and today my family doctor called to tell me that I need to repeat some Lymes bloodwork I had done last tuesday because one band came back + but you usually need more then one band to be postitive. (I had a tick on my back and he was dug in pretty good....DAMN mother nature)...so could that have something to do with it?
I did a calculator to see where about I would be if I were pregnant and it said by this week I the doctor could hear the heartbeat, so for sure that dollar store test would have shown positive, but is it possible to have missed that period and then in some weird, out of this world unusual circumstance have gotten pregnant in late march?
I'm so confused, and I also looked up peri-menopause and maybe that could be it too...but I dont have many of those symptoms- but again, it's hard to tell.
Anyone got anything??

So what did you find out? Kinda in the same boat with the melatonin and just trying to figure out what is going on.