hello everyone i am 18 years old and three weeks late for my period which is normally pretty regular. 5 days aftere my missed period i had light pink spotting that was on and off for about four days but mainly ony when i went to the bathroom. My normal period id very heavy for 5 days and starts to lighten up on day 6 and is over by the end of day 7. i have taken many hpt of different brands and all has came back neg. and i went to the dr and they took a urine sample it came back neg. (that was about 5 days ago) so what should i do and is there any way that i could be pregnant

oh and yes me and my fiance are sexually active i am not on birth control and he doesnt wear condoms but we do pull out ( i know it doesnt prevent pregnancy)

and i am not under any extra stress, havent gained or lost a lot of weight, and no excessive exersizing.

sometimes the test wont show that your are pregnant

Then what should I do