I didn't find any section about gaining weight that's why i am posting over here. Sorry for this. I am 23 5’6” need to gain my weight. Also I am skinny I can eat that much I dun know why. And also my fav food that much so I need help to get weight. Please me by giving any kind kinds of helpful tips and tricks Advice or suggestion. Thanks in advance.

Hi:
The best way to gain weight in a healthy way is to take in more calories than you are burning up each day. Google the words "food pyramid." There you will find info on what types of foods you should be taking in daily to maintain a healthy diet. Just increase your calories each day, but respect the food group advice. You should gain weight. Don't try taking in a lot of fatty foods, deserts and other really unhealthy foods. You might gain weight, but you will have other health consequences that could affect your long-term health and quality of life. Good luck with this...Take care of yourself and let us know how things are going for you,

Kukuku,

Welcome to the forum. The best way to gain weight in a healthy fashion is to weight train 3-4 days a week and take in at least 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight per day. Make your post workout meal your biggest of the day around 4-500 calories of healthy protein and carbs. Buy some weight gainer at your local health store as well. Consult a personal trainer and doctor before starting any workout routine. Best of luck to you!

Hi:
How is the weight gain going? Were the things that were in the posts helpful to you? Did you find out anything else that would help you? Please let me know what you've learned and what you've done to achieve your goal. If you have gained weight since your last post, how much have you gained and are you exercising to stay fit? I look forward to hearing from you.