Hi, I'm 21 years old and I have a problem with my weight. I’ve been a member of a fitness club for over a year and the main reason why I went to the gym is to gain some muscles and some body mass, by my trainer says that I'm too skinny and that I should take some nutritional supplements to help me get some weight, and that’s the only reason why I can't have good results at the gym. He recommended that I take GNC’s weight gainer 1850 and that it will help me gain weight. My friend is using weight gainer 2200, what's the difference between the two?

GNC weight gainer products are very famous among the body builders and other sports professionals who need extra energy to achieve the maximum results their areas. GNC weight gainer has many flavors, one that your friend is using gives you 2200 calories per a dose of the supplement and also some proteins, many amino acids and vitamins. The one that your trainer recommended you to take, the weight gainer 1850 gives you a little less calories – 1850 per a dose and also all of the other ingredients that the 2200 version has. It would be a great solution for your problem, but you must not forget to also eat normally and not to take weight gainer 1850 as a substitute for a real meal. It is only a supplement, that means that it is taken with the real meal and not instead of it. Also you have to work out so that the extra energy that you’ll be getting from the weight gainer doesn’t turn into fat instead into muscle.

hi, can i know where usualy can get weight gainer?? is it available on medical shop or any other place??

The 1850 has 1850 cals, 2200 has 2200. The Pro Performance Mass XXX would be a better weight gainer, as it has a more balanced ratio of carbs, protein, and calories, and will last you 2 weeks vs 5 days.