I'm trying to get big and sculpted and stay in shape, I want to know what kind of protien to use for this, I'm up for anything, pills, or shakes. Thanks

Hi there, I think that the best thing you can do is just eat more protein like peanut butter, steak, and milk. What do you think?

I already eat lots of meat, I always drink milk, Im looking for something more, a huge boost of protein and energy. Someone I know recommended going to a doctor and getting roids, but Im not sure if I want to do that.

A protein supplement is essential if you're looking at putting on weight. Eating lean meats will be important as well, but athletes need double the protein than non athletes. (1 gram of protein per lb of body weight for athletes). Body builders will sometimes triple that.

Example: My minimum is 60 g protein per day (minimum daily value). If I were looking to gain muscle, I would eat 120 g protein per day. If I were a body builder, I would do 180- 240 g protein per day.

Do a pure isolated protein in the morning and post-workout (within 30 minutes after). If you have a high metabolism you can substitute your am shake with a high calorie, high complex carb weight gainer protein.

Eat your food! You don't need any protein supplementation!
Those athletes ho claim that we need 2 grams of proteins per kg each day are literally seek. Check there biography to notice how ill they are!!!
If you want a natural health eat natural food, if you want to increase your chance of becoming impotent or hearth disease try those stuffs!

One of the brawbacks of trying to get protein from regular foods like lean meat, milk, etc is that you are also consuming a lot of calories along with the food that might increase your body fat and cholestrol. The better way for weightlifters or body builders to get protein is through supplementation. I have researched a lot of Whey protein but the best one I found till date is the orgainic Nutrilite Whey Protein Powder.
Whey protein helps your body immediately build and rebuild muscle after exercise, while plant-derived digestive enzymes help your body process protein more efficiently. Nutrilite Whey Protein Powder comes in convenient, portable pouches with 25 g of whey protein in each serving.

There is one muscle repair and muscle building protein product that has been clinically tested and proven to work and that has been used by 84 medalists including 54 gold medalists. It is called Physique by Shaklee. Itworks better than just whey and has a special blend to build the muscle without putting on fat. it is all food derived and rather than an isolated protein, it is in a food form that has been shown to be utilized best. I don't think I am allowed to show the website address for it but if you want to contact me, I'll give it to you. I'm new to this forum so I am being careful because I want to stay in the guidelines.

Sandy

I also like the Jay Robb Whey protein isolates. The whey is taken from cows not treated with bovine growth hormones, and it is sweetened with stevia, so it's low sugar and free from dangerous aspartame/sucralose, etc.