I have checked my weight charts for the year and I have gained almost 3 pounds. Now I have consistently being running well. I have not added any weight training and my body fat has only increased maybe 1%
(from 5 to around 6 percent).
Could more running than last year add to the gain as muscle gain?

Muscle gain yes. or the KK/DD gain from your 13 day work weekends

Why do you care about gaining 3 lbs. if you body fat % is still in the single digits? I think you've got a long way to go before you qualify as over weight and I don't think 3 lbs. of body weight is going to affect your run times much.

Just wondering really John. I think it is muscle wieght in my legs because my waist on up appears thinner!. It is just that I have not done anything really to gain the weight like lifting. No biggie really.

Probably not. More likely the 3 lbs is the increase you also see in the ~1% increase in BF%.

Hi dear,

For maintaining your weight you should carry on your running and exercises, and take healthy foods. Don't take more fatty and cholesterol foods.
Drink plenty of water to maintain your weight.

any comment?

Running is the best way get muscle and lose wight. Running keep you healthy, fresh mind, and increase you strength so my suggestion keep this up.

It is very easy to put on body weight such as there are many excellent and nutritional diet plans available. Dairy, natural, cheese and in the fruits bananas celery apple and the other foods are grain meat etc. These are very excellent to put on body weight and make the healthy body. Daily workout is necessary to process such meals.

Hi everyone!!!Everyone want to get extra weight and eat fresh fruits and vegetables meat,banana have many calories and this fruit is helpful for gain weight.

^Are these gives extra weight.Normally they keeps us every one healthy know.