im 18 and its been nearly 3 months since i had my last period. me and my boyfriend had a little bit of unprotected sex, but now that its getting this late, im starting to worry. i have been irregular my whole life, which only makes this situation more difficult. i have taken now 3 hpt's and all have come out negative, i have an appointment on the 15th of january, with the doctor but im just wondering what the doctors test would show, and what these 3 tests havent. my breasts usually become sore before i do get a period, and this time my nipples are. my last period was october 13th. anyone know anything else i can do between now and this appointment ??? :-(

i recently set up an appointment with another doctor, this time its a little earlier, the 9th. but should i have anything in particular i need to tell the doctor? what should i be prepared for