im 18, the last time i got my period was january 5th, i had sex with my boyfriend on the january 26th, but we used protection. and the condom was fine. my period was supposed to come again the beginning of february, i had spotting for a day, it was pinkish brown, but then nothing after that. then i find out i had mono. i took 2 pregnancy tests and they have been negative. recently i have been having symptoms of my period coming, cramps, moodswings etc. but nothing.. could i pregnant or just stress?

hey! well yeah my problemn is very similar to yours....
the last time i had sex was on january 25th....
i was supposed to have my period on february 11th but it skipped..
so now its march 11th and im still wating for my period!...
i have been cramping but no spotting or symptoms of pregnancy..
i think it may be the stress because ive been stressing bout me being pregnant and so i think thats affecting my period....
i need some help too!..
hopefully my period comes this month!!.
well good luck wit you!

hello ladys,

i am 20 and i end up missing my period for 8 months i had all the symptoms of being pregnant went and did test and everything the best thing to do is not stress over it, it makes it worse and go see ur dr and ask to get tests done to make sure there isnt anything wrong, i found out there was nothing wrong with me and it was a false preg, i finely got my period a month after i say my dr so dont stress it happens to alot of ppl

hey i am 17 i have the same problem i had sex two months ago in july and i missed my period cause i sometimes miss but it usually comes early the next month well next month comes and nothing its now agust. i been stressed about it ever since i been watching for symptoms of pregnancy and i havent knowtised anything so am i pregnant or is it stress?