helo guys!been reading some of your post..please help me here!im a boy!
needing for expericed girl help!my girlfriend has an irregular period..she expericed before not having her period 2months and had her period again..by now my problem is..shes delayed again for 2 months form now..we had unprotected sex last 2 months..we tried a pregnancy test but.its came negative..then we had another after a week it became positive..but still ther are no symptoms that shes pregnant..she was stressed last month...could it be she was just stressed or really pregnant?
NOW WE ARE BOTH FREEKIN OUT!

PLEASE HELP ME HERE!!L APPRECIATE ALL YOUR COMMENTS

""IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN BUY OR DO FOR HER PERIOD TO COME OUT??

BY THE WAY WE USED PULLED OUT METHOD>>SORRY FOR THE POSTS REALLY DISTURBED RIGHT NOW

hey, if i were you guys i would take another pregnancy test!

they don't become very accurate until the level of hormone they are testing for increases to a certain level (increases in pregnancy).

its possible she is pregnant as the pull out method is not a suitable form of contraception as pre-cum contains sperm too!

ok well try then..is there somethig i can buy to make her period or to force her period to come out?its better do know early than its too late really pregnant for 2 months would she be experiencing pregnancy symptoms right now?if shes realy pregnant can i do something or buy a pill for her pregnancy to stop?