Hello. Before anything else, I am a man; my girlfriend and I are not currently trying to conceive, use condoms from time to time (not every time) and have sex once or twice a month. The thing is that my girlfriend is irregular in the sense that there are months were she doesn’t get her period. It can happen anywhere from one to three times in a year. The thing is that her last menstruation happened in February in the week after valentines. By counting, if she was going to have her period on March, it would be towards the week of March 17. However, her period did not come, so we figured that month she wouldn’t have her period or she would be late because of stress.

We had relations only once more, on March 27th. The thing is that she got the period pain and even told me she would be having her period in a few days around the 27th because when she does have her period she tends to have it synchronized with her best friend, and her friend had her period around the 27th. A few days back I asked her if she noticed any spotting or a little blood in her underwear, she wasn’t sure the color but when I asked her if it was brown or pink in color, she replied she thinks it was brown. Just last Saturday, April 6th, I bought her three urine pregnancy tests, and she took one on the same Saturday and we got a negative. 

Still, I am against the wall in terms of confidence; I have read a lot about false negatives. She hasn’t experienced any other symptom, such as morning sickness, constant bathroom trips, nausea or anything. I’m waiting a few days to try again another urine test, and am considering a blood test in the future, however I don't know how much I should wait for a blood test. I also don't know if that bleeding was due to implantation bleeding, but if it was then the timing was a bit awkward because it came around the date when she thinks she would have her period as synchronized with her best friend... Help is greatly appreciated.

Was she pregnant?????
Please reply back

Could be implantation bleeding???? Same thing is happening to me, plz take 2 minutes to read my situation...

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what happened to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 5 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due. NEGATIVE! Now it's been 23 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!!

Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with severe headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyriod Glands were off balance, which could have been causing all these symptoms. Started taking my Thyroid medication for about three weeks now and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert and other than that no new symptoms have appeared, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....

Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol). I'm gonna have no choice but to continue the waiting game...i'm trying my hardest to tell myself i'm not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad! Keep me posted on what's going on with you, please :) The only symptoms I have are no period (of course) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden :(