I have had a headache and a short ear ache of the left side of my head today. I'll admit I'm a hypochondriac and often go straight to worst case scenario. Any ideas what could cause it or what it could be? A migraine?

nickjonas17
when you have these, its it hard to be around light? and any noisse hurt more? these two are the most common signs of a migranie, along with sour stomack. If it is a ear infection it can have a effect on a head ache, along with sines will cause this.
You need to see a Dr. on this one if they get worse or happen more often
RT

Hi there,
Headache can be cause by many things. However the pain in your ear can be caused by the infection in your ear so you might consider to see your doctor to check this one out. Have you noticed any excessive wax accumulation in your ear? The pain in the ear can be caused by more things but in most causes ear infection are most often the main cause and they are very often in young people. I don’t think that this is a migraine. You would most likely feel the pain in your whole head if you suffer from migraines. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Danella