latly i have been waking going to bed at 10 at night, then waking up at around 3:45, usually exactly, i dunno y that is, there nothing special at the time, also, my throat is alwas sore, i don't cough, but when i swallow, it hurts, also head ache about 24/7, and my ears hurt, occasionall i get really hot, i'm male, 15. if u can help, that would be great ?

I've got the exact problem, minus the headache 24/7 and its on the left side of my neck and only my left ear hurts, male 16

i have the same problem, left side, hurts to swallow, ear hurts 23 female

yh, the last two days my ears and neck urts whnever i swallow or tilt my head back :-(

I got the same problem. My throat hurts when I swallow. It started hurting last night. By the way, I sleep around 2-3am.
Male, 20.

my right side hurts and so does my ear so bad that i cant sleep drink etc im going to the dr today cause it hurts like heck

im 15 and ive had exams and ive got 2 jobs and i domnt get enough sleep and my throat hurs when i swallow and ive got an earache.

AHHH
the right side of my throat hurts when i swallow and my ear hurts at the same time
before it was just my throat but now my ear hurts too
if someone can tell the exact thing a ma bob thaz going on then i that would be GREAT!!!

ok, see a doctor OMG. i'v had many cases witch have made worse by not seeing docter lol. my guess though is you have a bacterial infection or just plain ear infection. i go towards bacterial cuase i had one a week ago and still is bugging me had to take antibiotics. if you have little trouble hearing see a docter you could be partly def for your life trust me...

my throat hurts ive got strains in the back of my neck and my right side of my neck feels bumpy on the inside and my eyes hurt and the lower part of my back hurts and my legs hurt if i rub them when there cold

same i here, i think its from the mucus in ur nose comes down to ur throat and ears and then u get a lil infection for a lil while so when you wake up, get a tissue and blow ur nose take out all that infected mucus that will help

Mine is the same but its in the front of my throat. but my ears dnt hurt tho. I've only had one real bad headache yesterday and i have a lump in my neck!!!! HELP ME!!!

same prob here with my whole throat when i swallow and a head ache and my right ear stings at random times when im hot :-(

It might be streptococcus, a type of infection in your throat where your ears hurt a lot and your throat starts getting read. If you have the infection, your throat might also feel like there is a lump inside. I am not a professional, so you should go see your doctor.

I've had this problem a couple of times, and it was a ulcer in my throat from lack of sleep. you should try gargling hot salt water. hope i helped..