Hi everyone. I'm glad to hear u guys that have a lot of the se issues that I'm dealing with. I'm 26 yrs old and have been dealing with migraines for as long as I can remember. It seems as if I have a migraine and pressure in the back of my head and on the bridge of my noes everyday. I also feel pressure on both sides of my head and a lot in the back of my head. I've also noticed that the whites of my eyes seem to have a yellowish color to them and I have frequent pressure in my left eye. As my headache became more frequent, I've noticed a slight ringing in my ears every once in a while. It doesn't happen that often, but I do notice it. Also I have had some teeth issues, and I feel pressure and pain in between my teeth. I don't know if that sounds weird, but that the only way I can describe it. I take so much anvil and Tylenol and nothing seems to help. Sometimes it takes the edge of but never completely away. I've talked to my primary dr about all of this and nothing she has given me helps. She had talked to me about seeing a neurologist, but I lost my insurance and couldn't afford to go. So please tell me if any of you know of something to help or what this could all be...

I'm sorry you have to go through this - I know how bad it can be when you are without insurance and in serious problems - your primary physician can do much even though she probably knows its a migraine as well as you and I do, simply because she also has to justify her prescriptions. You obviously need medicines that are not painkillers, but are specific for treating migraine, but you will have to check does your doctor really need the recommendation from neurologist to prescribe toy those medications. Because by taking Advil or Tylenol constantly you will only cause damage to your GI system and that is far worse.