I am 18 years old and have never been taught to retract my foreskin and have never done so. my foreskin is long enough that it makes the tip pointy. Now i try to retract it while it's flaccid but it's kinda tight. everytime the head looks like it's gonna pop out, i starts to feel weird so i chicken out. Also, when i'm erect, it hurts when i try to retract the skin. i heard that foreskins should retract easily at the age of 16. im really worried. any advice? please review :'(

yes, i understand. i had the same problem as u. but the only thing helped me got ride with it is circumsion.
i circumsize when i was 16.
even if u come from the place where is not acceptable, but i advised u biologicaly is better, coz u will avoid some associated disease that uncircumsized suffer.

i am 14 and uncircumcised and i am able to retract my foreskin to the back of the head of my penis. it helps if you practice foreskin retraction everyday.

First of all, you are OK even if your foreskin does not retract. Lots of men have foreskins that don't retract and they do just fine. Do not worry.

If you want it to retract all you need to do is some stretching exercises to widen the tip of your foreskin. just get your penis hard and then pull your foreskin back against the hard tip, but not so much as to cause pain. The hard tip will try to force its way through the narrow tip and it will stretch a little. Just keep doing that every day and after some weeks your foreskin will widen and start to retract.

Some people cant retract foreskin but still successfully have children and intercourse but i just was able to retract today and it was a bit tight it chokes the glans a bit... but if i was you i would stretch the foreskin