All my life i have had a major issue with my stomach. Since around age 5 frequent stomach aches plagued me.. But they all seem like a comedy act compared to the problems i'm having now... Starting about 2 years ago, It was my Freshman year in high school. I woke up one morning Participated in my normal Activities and all of the sudden, hey i felt a bowel movement coming along. No Big deal. Wrong, I went to the bathroom, sat down and the VERY moment i started actually well, Pooping i had a sharp Pain shoot down through the bottom of my abdomen, then as it continued it only got more severe, So i started taking deep breaths and trying to calm myself, but it found the pain only got worse and worse, this went on for about 20 minutes, and my moaning and extremely heaving breathing brought attention to my grandparents, whose house i was at. I told them my stomach hurt really bad and they thought nothing of it. Almost instantly after talking to them i stopped pooping and the pain went away. So i sat there for a second, thanked god and cleaned myself.. I stood up, closed the seat flushed the toilet and the pain returned, but only mildly.. So i hunched over the sink a little bit, took a small drink of water, and almost as if i had drank poison, the pain increased. And I went through the same exact thing as i stated at the beginning. After doing this about 3 times I screamed for my grandma, and told her to go get me some clothes that i needed to go to Urgent Care. As this point, I was in tears. She drove to the hospital and they gave me a shot of.. well some pain reliever of a sort and the pain went away, I figured it was a stomach flu or something that wouldn't be happening too often. So i got some abdominal PAin reliever and went home.

Since then we've made a few doctor visits and they've not been able to tell me anything other than i have Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which I figure to be WAY to vague of a diagnosis. Anyways, after dealing with this for a few months, i asked for a Gastrologist visit (stomach Doctor-incorrectly spelled). and We were working on it, he asked for stool samples which i completed and they found NOTHING. I (Age 16) was fed up an just asked for a Colonoscopy. He told me i would have to talk it over with my Parents and they would have to call him back. Here we are a year and 4 months later and they haven't called and i'm desperate, i just spent 2 dreadful hours in the bathroom praying god would end my misery (not literally but still) and Decided to google a health website and find help from others who may (but hopefully not) be having similar issues..

Thanks in advance to anyone who might give me some information on this...
DJ B.

Bumping this for whoever

I know it has been a year since you posted this search for answers, I hope you have found some comfort since then. Your problem sound a lot like what I have gone through my whole life. However, if you are like me you are probably still going through the painful bowl movements off and on. I went through them most of my life, I went to the doctor, like you and they told me the same as you, I got a colonoscopy to look for any obstruction and they found really nothing, just that when my colon turns in a section that it is tight there so -recommendation: eat more fiber. So, I tried to remind myself all the time as a young person how to eat, which was tough. It worked most of the time. If I even missed a day or two I seemed to pay for it. Be good to your colon when you are young it is harder as you get older. I am 49 now and I don't always eat, get busy with work and have been hospitalized for the problem once and and am home now for it again. I get dehydrated, so drink water, lots of water, I drink lemon water, I drink aloe Vera juice (the kind with bits in it is my favorite) find it at Walmart or Mexican food stores, take probiotics and eat fiber rich foods. When I deter from this I get into trouble and pain. When I stay on this plan years go by with no problems.