I generally masturbate about 3-4 times a week, depending on how i'm feeling. I used to a lot more before I started getting girlfriends and aving sex. I think because of how much I used to masturbate, the area right under the head of my penis is VERY sensitive, is rather pink, and causes me to cum within 30 seconds of any kinda of frequent contact. It is more in the back part of my penis, but any other part is sensitive as well. My first real girlfriend and I had sex, the first time I lasted around 20 seconds, mostly because of nerves, but I just felt very sensitive in that penile area. We did actually have sex where I lasted long, but that only came after I had already ejaculated about 20 minutes earlier, so I didn't feel much sensation in the area right under the head. I've tried relaxing, thinking about other stuff, but I just can't control it because the pleasure is too intense sometimes. I was seeing if there were and ways, or common household topicals, or things you could do to your penis to dull or deadin pleasure felt.

When you masturbate, don't go full throttle and just beat it until you blow your load. Use a start-stop method. When you feel you are about to blow your load, stop and wait until the sensation is gone, then start again you can do this as many times as you want, and the longer you do it the greater the orgasm, and each time you do this, the longer you will last, and the more you can shoot out.

Let me know if this ever works or not.

Hi there. I'm 24 and was circumcised 9 yrs ago. As an uncircumcised male, I had no problem with sex or ejaculation. After circumcision, I have the exact same pink sensitive area. My glans also seem to be more sensitive eventho everything I've heard says that it should become less sensitive after circumcision. Anyway, this premature ejaculation problem is ruining my life. I have tried the stop-start technique but it doesn't seem to work for me. Now maybe I'm not trying it as often as I should so I'm willing to give it another try.
In the meantime, do you have any other suggesstions? I was thinking of a re-circ to pull the shaft skin up closer to the glans so there will be less sensitive skin and also have my sensitive frenulum removed as it was left intact during my inital circ. What do you think?