Are there any techniques to make my ejaculation shoot out instead of dribble out?

I think I have this problem. There are rubber rings you buy online that are supposed to delay ejaculation. I dont trust them to do any real good, and they probably obstruct blood flow. A simpler way of explaining is; I found when trying to stop myself ejaculatng that holding the end quite hard can sometimes cause it to fire out rapidly. I guess its got something to do with pressure and something to do with the inner workings of the penis. Sorry I cant help further

Yes, there are methods of getting more powerful ejaculations. Ejaculation is caused by involuntary muscle spasms, a lot like sneezing, so you need to strengthen those muscles and then you'll shoot further.
You can try 'edging'. That involves stopping stroking your penis as close to the point of orgasm as possible. Then squeeze your penis firmly behind its head until the red part softens slightly, then start stroking again. Repeat this as many times as you can!
You can also try Kegels. Stand up and tighten your anus, trying to pull it into your body. Hold for a few seconds then release and repeat. You can do this exercise any time you're standing around doing nothing else.