Hey guys,an 29years old i have a very serious premature ejaculation problem , when i masturbate i stay a little longer but during sex with a woman i discharge even more sooner if i do romance for 3 minutes i release without sex i was advice by some one that before sex i should masturbate then have sex after with that i would stay longer but still the same . even after my the fast release to get another erection takes my more than an hour , i don't know if this is as a result of my past activities of frequent masturbation please if there is any specialist who can help me i will be grateful i desperately need to get my self treated

There are some ways of delaying ejaculation:

• Start-stop method = Distract yourself when you feel like you are going to cum. Don't think of sex but something weird like a bag of dead kittens. This will prevent you from cumming at that moment and you can bang for another few minutes.
  • KEGEL EXERCISES = Just google it to know what are KEGELS. It is easy to do. You can do these exercises anytime, anywhere and no one will know the difference. There are a lot of advantages of doing KEGELS apart from being able to last longer in bed, like, achieving a firmer erection, growth of penis size, increased shooting power and you'll be able to enjoy the added kudos of holding an encyclopedia on your penis when both ur hands r busy.;-)....lol...!!
  • Squeeze Technique = If you're overheating during sex, stop and squeeze right below the head of your penis, focusing the pressure on the urethra — the tube running along the underside of the penis. This pushes blood out of the penis and momentarily represses the ejaculatory response.

There is no doubt that the above mentioned techniques work for all and are great, however, a specialist will help you to improve in a better and effective way and provide you with proper medications.

Also check the following link:-

https://www.steadyhealth.com/HOW_OVER_MASTURBATION_RUINED_MY_SEX_LIFE_CAUSING_PREMATURE_EJACULATION_N_HOW_I_TREATED_IT___t268556.html?utm_medium=web&utm_source=steadyhealth&utm_campaign=relDiSimDiscussions

Reminding you once again to do consult a sexual health specialist...