hey all
lets make it simple
if i masturbate, its all ok. no problems.
but the problem is that
if i have an Erection in a period of up to ~8 Hours AFTER having ejaculated, the erection will be very painfull, about all along the penis.

but if i have an erection the day after, it will be all ok. normal erection.
my guess is that when the sperm passes thru its canal, it "wakes up" an infection or something that is there, which makes erections painfull until it "settles down", which takes ~8 hours.

misc:
16.5 years old
no sex yet
absolutly no urination problems
penis bent upwards (not peyronie's since erections a day after ejaculation are not painful at all.)
MIGHT BE IMPORTANT:
my erections are very very rock hard, penis angle is up (almost parrallel o stomach), putting it down pependiculary to stomach is really hard.

i need this answered badly because i only found one other person asking the same question, and he got no resonse.

Thanks alot,
Guest.

sounds normal to me. it never feels the same the second time. it takes rest, and ask any guy and they'll say it gets less and less pleasurable. i'm not exactly sure why, but it's nothing to worry about.

What u experienced is very normal & happens to most people, if not everyone! its because while masturbating or whatever, you'be worked your penile muscles a lot! & as with other muscles after a workout, they get tired & require rest :-) The pain would keep you from further workin your penis a lot, thus giving it the rest it requires. Don't work yourself up, you have no infection that "wakes up" when you ejaculate! ;-) happy wanking away, take care!

hey guy, did u give it a rest for a while (as in a few days to a week without jacking) for this pain to go away? i think im going through the same thing

but its very odd, usually i could have up to 7 sessions of wanking in a day before id get any pain in an erection.

last few days, i can only have about 2 sessions, and then after, my erections become painful, but not completely, it becomes really painful while its becoming erect, once it becomes fully hard, the pain kind of goes away.

i had this before, but again, only slightly after maybe 6 -7 sessions or more in a day.

have i been wanking too much?

i hope this goes away.

Man i am getting the same problem has your pain stopped? how long did it take please help?????

Its unfortunate you will never read this because I have the same problem and have all my life. So far my doctors are stumped

I literally face the exact same problem. After ejaculaion, an erection is painful, but only for like you said about 8 hours.

You definitely have wanked too much. And did I hear below you wank 7 times/day! Holy sh*t mate, that's a lot. Of course is gonna hurt, it hurts me after 2 or 3 times, and it gets worse and worse until you give it a rest. Man, find a hobby, there are other activities, play sports, forget about wanking so much.

check this answer
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/sore-penis-after-ejaculation--1#821228

if u said im doing it too much, why i still feel the same pain (like cramp) even i never have doing it for a week or more.
is anyone has a solution? because i heard men can do it for few sessions and for me the 2nd is already painfull.

I'm so glad to hear that there are others out there like this. No one ever knew what I was talking about. Everyone told me they could orgasm 2-3 times in a day and only said that it just didn't feel as good. But I've always had a dull ache after the first orgasm that lasted about 8 hours. If I forced a second orgasm, the pain was pretty bad for about 12 hours. I've experienced it since I was about 18. Before then, I could have several orgasms in a day. It sucks (no pun intended) that there doesn't appear to be a good answer on what's wrong. I hate this...

If the pain is in your urethra, you may have an UTI, but typically it would hurt when you pee. There is almost no muscle mass in the penis (its an organ), so those replys are wrong, but there are plenty of blood filled tissues that can be bruised. I would try masturbating more gently and see if that helps.

The tongue is also an organ but completely muscle.

I had a dull ache after ejaculating since I was a teenager. It was so bad that I couldn't spank it after 3pm because I would wake up with the most painful erection of all time. I would actually lose sleep if I masturbated too late in the day. Awful. Even if I was gentle like some people suggest here the pain would still come. You don't understand the problem unless you have it or have successfully treated it so take those speculative answers with a grain of salt. I never had an std so that wasn't the problem. It got to the point in my sex life where I would try to avoid ejaculating during sex if it was anytime in the afternoon or evening. My partners didn't like this but they weren't the ones dealing with the pain.

I finally went to a Dr. for unrelated depression problems and brought up this problem and he suggested prozac. He said that sometimes an antidepressant will help decrease the intensity of an erection/and orgasm to the point of minimizing post ejaculation pain. The decrease in intensity did not detract from the joy of sex or orgasming, but it did remove the pain afterward.

I cycled through a few different antidepressants, both snri's and ssri's and even one older one which I'm not sure what category it falls under, but during all of them I was pain free. A funny side effect was that my penis got smaller. Not considerably but enough that I swore it was smaller to my girlfriend who dismissed me as being insecure. She wasn't with me before I started the drugs so she wouldn't know. But we stopped dating and I started seeing a new girl who noticed a change in size when I stopped the antidepressants altogether. Again this isn't a huge increase, not 3", but that ~1" that I knew I lost. She confirmed it one night without any prompting by me. "Did you get bigger." I replied yes, but it wasn't a miracle drug it was something the antidepressants were affecting-the strength of my erections.

A few years later and I'm off the prozac and guess what's back...the dull ache after an orgasm. It's my belief and my dr.'s that the neurotransmitters that partially control sexual arousal and ejaculation intensity can cause pain because of an "imbalance." You were born the way you were so imbalance is relative but if it something is causing pain, assuming you didn't manually damage yourself, then an "imbalance" can be "balanced" or altered by a drug showing a positive effect on an issue like post ejaculation pain.

Just wondering if you found any solution yet. I found something about squeezing out the remnant of the sperm out of the urethra starting from the base of the penis. I tried it on 3 occasions and on 2 occasions i could not believe the effectiveness if that process.