Hey guy,
I just noticed a few min ago. That my erected penis was covered in something that was white, and looked like dryed sperm, so I took a wet wash cloth and it went away.

So I got a boner again to see if it did it again, and it did. Like white just started to slowly begin to form on my penis head, and it looked like it was dry, or something... I'm freking out right now can someone please help me!!

Don't freak out dude...

How old are you?

How long ago did you start puberty?

Are you a virgin?

Are you circumcised or not?

Let me know - and I will see what I can do to explain for you what it may be!

Ok..

I'm 16

Started puberty around age of 13

Yes I'm a virgin

And, yes I am a circumcised

Ok. Great. My gut tells me it is just "pre cum". You are at about the age where I started producing pre cum when I masturbated. Have you noticed pre cum before?

Well I though I had before cause I've noticed before when I would stop after starting to get the feeling of a orgasim it would leak out.. But, what happened to me was when I got really hard the tip of my penis (the head) would turn all white, and look dry, and by turning white I meant like it had dry skin, or dry semen on it.. I didn't think that was pre cum.

But, I got scared, and took a wet wash cloth, and white my penis and it disappear like being washed off, and I though I might have had a wet dream, so I didn't think anything about it then I got a boner again and I watched as it slowly reappeared.

Ah ha. Gotcha. I have had that same thing happen to me I believe - except mine was just below the head. I think it's more like dry skin. Try a little moisturizer and see if it goes away.

Ok, thank you man. That;s what I thought it was, but I just wanted someone else s opinion. :)

My pleasure...that is why this site is here!

Yo can u give me help aswell I think I have the same problem

Health Guru
Hi, I take it your not circumsised and found this when you pulled your foreskin back? Don't worry as it's not a problem at all.