1. Well, I produced a cum, but It's clear. Is it normal? (cuz I can see it's white in normal color)
2. My penis started to drop down. Am I starting puberty?
3. Will the size of my penis still raise? I'm 14.

Thanks.

Hi there, you are young so you are probably not producing sperm yet, which is why your semen is white. As you get a big older, you will start to produce white semen. Your penis size usually is complete by the time you're 16, so you still have time to go. Does this help you out?

Yea dude you're fine:

1. Clear semen is perfectly normal for a 14 year old. It will become milkier in the next year, then become all white or yellowish.

2. You have absolutely starter puberty! Congratulation. You are producing semen when you masturbate, and your penis is growing larger...that's some of the things puberty is all about. Do you have any pubic hair yet? If not, just wait it will be along soon. Enjoy it!

3. Yep - you can be assured that you penis will grow some more...if you are so early into puberty that you aren't even sure that it has started it may even have a lot of growing to do before it gets to it's adult size.

Be good - and enjoy the ride!

CLEAR IS NORMAL IS YOU START PUBERTY AND YES YOUR WILL TURN WIGHT IN ABOUT A YEAR AFTER YOU START PUBERTY ABOUT WHAN DID START MAKING SEAMAN ARE YOU HAVING WET DREAM,S OR MASTURBATING BOTH ARE NORMAL

WHAT DO MEAN DROP GETTING LONGER OR ARE GET MORE ERECTIONS

3. Will the size of my penis still raise? I'm 14

YOUR PENIS GROW FOR SOMETIME

please e-mail me with any thing you need

j-save

***edited by moderator***e-mail address not allowed***sorry***

I had Pubic Hair, but I don't have any hairs in my armpit.

Again - very normal. Almost all boys get pubic hair pretty long before they get hair anywhere else. Your body is 100% normal...stop worrying...enjoy it!