Is this normal Im pretty sure in the past I used to wake up In the morning needing a pee but can't because I have morning wood.now when I sleep if I wake up 4 times in the night I'll have wood on a couple of the times I wake up.but I never have morning wood as I'm getting up to start the day is this normal.also am I supposed to have morning wood every single time I wake from a sleep because I don't.I get night wood only a couple times in the night even if I wake up 5 times only will have wood 1 or 2 of the times I wake up.but i never have it when I wake up in the morning anymore when I jump out of bed to get ready to go to work around 11 am.

I read something about rem sleep saying if you wake up from not rem sleep every morning you will not have wood and you will not remember your dreams.but I remember  my dreams every time

No fap really

Any help  guys is this normal.should I wake up hard every single time I wake up?because I dont