My stomach hurts... it actually feels more queasy and sick.... pretty much every morning since i can remember I'll wake up to a BM EVERY MORNING and from there on it occasionally will go away, followed by anxiety, and that nervous gotta do something feeling... and I can't even think about eating until twelve when it finally ends..... It sounds like morning sickness but i'm a guy, and am usually very healthy and not sick. I probably have a good case of anxiety and it runs in my family, BUT why the yucky stomach even when i was younger and without stress and anxiety? I do eat a little later at night but only a small bowl of healthy cereal with fat free milk or a light salad as i usually get off late... but that's only been recently. Whats wrong with me..... grrr!

I have anexity, and I thought it was gone but I still wake up to horrible stomach pains and for some reason I always wake up at 4 am in the morning and I feel like I'm gonna puke

Ok I only know what worked for me. Drinking more water before bed did not help. Running around all night eating small bits here and there and then falling asleep when I was exhausted outside in the cool dark WORKS. I have tried this method a few times and it works every time. No more sick nasty feeling. This success could be attributed to a few factors. Exercise relaxes the body so none of my muscles were tight before I went to bed. I ate small bits so nothing was weighing on my digestive system without the aid of gravity to push it through. I usually got only 1-4 hours of sleep at a time so my body was never inert for too long. When you  wake up your adrenal glands shoot cortisol though your body, this is powerful stuff, it heats you up quick and revs up your brain. When I wake up outside  it is to the morning dew condensing on my skin, this might help me cool off. Also, fresh air has long been touted as a cure all , when you sleep outside the  freshly oxygenated air is constantly moving over your body, because trees enter their co2 to oxygen cycle only at night in the dark this could help you get more oxygen into your system. Try it out it might work for you as well.

Hi i feel sick almost every day i wake up...it feels like my organs are pushing to my outsides.it hurts when i touch my stomach sort if and it goes to my back as well...ut hurts soo bad i can't move ir bare to get up in the morning...im also extra tired and its not a normal tired ..ive dealt with this fir years doctors tell me the sane thing" it may be my mattress" but recently u purchased a brand new plush 1000.00 dollar mattress and i still hurt....what can it be????