I am 1 week late for my period, however I have the same feelings as though I am on my period. My breasts are tender, I have stomach cramps and am having waves of sickness. I do not use any form of birth control and frequently have intercourse with my partner. I have conducted a HPT with a negative result. Any suggestions ?

I am having the same trouble...thank goodness someone else is! i'm curious as to what it means, too...

I am almost two weeks late, have sore breasts (only on the outside), am having menstrual-like cramps, and yet there is no bleeding. I'm married, and we tried for a year, without success, so my gyne put me on Clomid (fertility pill)...four months later, nothing. so i stopped taking it, and this is my first month off the Clomid. I suppose maybe i should take a test, but i'm worried i'll just jinx myself...

me too
its strange

the same thing is happening to me. I was scared that i was pregnant and i got a test but it was negative. maybe i freaked my body out to the point that it thought i was pregnant. I've heard of that before... why has no one answered this post with a good answer!?

I also Am having the same symptoms. I have been late 2 months in a row. When I do get my period it lasts maybe 1 or 2 days and I don't bleed very much at all. I have taken 3 HPTs and all have come out negative. I'm beginning to get worried that something is wrong with me.

This past week I have been having abdominal pain as I would with my menstral cycle, I even brought tampons with me to outtings thinking it would come and no period? The cramping comes and goes throughout the day and then nothing. My nipples are tender no discoloration though and I noticed today I have a weird- "egg white" discharge after urination? My periods over past couple months have been extremely irregular in time for me, I used to be every 28 days on the nose and al of the sudden it changed to 21, 23, 25 days even 22??? I am on the 28th day today and no sign of period other then this cramping, and some bloating? My breasts are never sore or hadn't been prior to my menstral change? Can anyone help?

I too am having this problem, I wish there was someone that could answer. I've been searcing for days with no prevail =( I had protected sex but now i'm late for my period and suffering from tenderness in the breasts, getting irritable and some cramps...

I keep telling myself not to worry but I just can't seem to help it! I will keep searching and if I find anything I will let you all know.

I am having exactly the same problem. i went off bc for 2 months because i made me gain 20lbs, so my boyfriend and i have been using condoms. i have period like symptoms and it feels like i am bleeding, but when i check there is nothing. i have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative. i think maybe i am so stressed about not having my period i have delayed it even longer. I know stress can cause late periods.

Okay.............I don't know why my period hasn't showed up yet, I have been experiencing the same things that all of you guys are with the irregular visits and whats not. I just want someone to tell me why! I am cramping like crazy, my boobs are tender and im experiencing the usual headaches BUT NO BLOOD! Why wont anybody hear us out? :'( :'( please help us

I know why I dont bleed, and I dont need a doctor to tell me either; Ive never missed periods my whole life--very regular-get them same time every month, etc, im 22, but ever since ive been out on my own with my own job, I go to places like mcdonalds b4 work becuz im to lazy to make myself food at home. So maybe 4 days a week ill get that greasy food. At times when I cant afford it, I stop eating it for a couple weeks, and I will get my period, but NORMALLy when I am eating mcdonalds, my lower back will hurt, ill have chocolate cravings, get the very rare cramp, get moody, so i know i should be starting, but i never do. (Im the kind of girl that never gets cramps, so having the very rare cramp is completly normal for me)
I know I miss periods every month because I am not eating healthy. But I choose to do it that way. Like I said, when I take a break from eating there for awhile, and eat normal/healthy stuff, I am completly fine, and go back to having my period at the right time of the month.

If your having issues like getting all the symptoms, but never bleeding, then look at your diet; if its full of grease and fat, or completely unhealthy choices, then there ya go.

I'm so worried.. i always get my period about the same time every month.. its usually between the 12th and the 18th. now today is the 21st and the past week ive been having cramps and thats it. but NO period. ive been under a lot of stress lately and then i started worrying about this and i think thatd made it worse.. but whats even worse is im a teenager and my mom keeps asking me if i have it. ive been with my bf for over a year so i think thats why shes always on top of that but i dont even know what to say to her anymore.. does it sound like i could be pregnant? i dont have any symptoms except for cramps...

This happens to me all the time!

Generally (in my case) it relates to stress. If I am "overly stressed" I will have the symptoms but essentially a no show.

It can also go along with weight loss, depression, changing of medications, going off of birth control can even alter your cycle a bit.

So as I sit here with no other pregnancy symptoms outside of sore/tender breasts... and a period thats MIA... I am rather confident that once again, I've allowed myself to get too stressed.

Hope that helps someone :O)
I know it helped me a great deal when it first started happening

I've had all these symptoms before. I had PMS symptoms, no period though, tender breast. My breast even started lactating. Nausea, heart burn, all the signs that come along with pregnancy…. Eight home pregnancy test and two test from my doctor all told me I wasn't pregnant. After the lactating breast I was convinced something wasn't right. Stress has never caused that. Anyway, after an ultrasound we discovered I was producing gall stones. Weirdly enough all my symptoms were triggered by my gall bladder. Anyway got it removed, symptoms went away.......Two years later my symptoms are back. I don't have a gall bladder anymore so now I'm just as confused as the rest of you.... However I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet so I can't rule that out. Anyway the point was that you may need to get an ultrasound because kidney stones, gall stones and other abnormalities can trigger these pregnancy symptoms if you're sure you aren't pregnant.

i'm a 14 year old and still a virgin yet i get tender breasts, i lose balance, get sick like cough cold sick often, i ovulate and everything but no period. I also if i laugh to hard i will start to go off my equilibrium and fall. I know i'm pregnant and wondering if it's happening because i am overweight or because i'm stressed because i don't get it often. I'm also wondering because if that happens and my period doesn't come does it mean that i can't have kids? I hope not. I don't know if it's my weight, if it's stress from school and not having it, if it's depression because my dad walked out and just losing my grampa, or if it's the foods i eat because i eat moderately but don't look at the fat and grease on it??? Please help me out. I'm freakin out!!!! also i get the occasional leaks if i sneeze or laugh too hard please help. :'( :'( :'( ? ? :'( :'(

Hi i was just wondering if you found out what was wrong as im having the same symptoms aswell as heartburn and unuasual palpatations. iv done 3 hpt all negative and one at the docs which was also neg.