My name is Autumn, 17 almost 18 years old. I have never had sore NIPPLES ever. About three weeks ago I had sex with my special someone. I was pregnant last year and never once during the four months before my miscarriage had sore nipples. I dont know why I would be having them now. The only other thing that I noticed is that I am more tired than usual. I dont know if i am pregnant. Could I be or is it just a period symptom.

Hi, i just read your  post.. And honestly it could be either or, Breast tenderness is a symptom for PMS and pregnancy.. Keep in mind every pregnancy is different so because your first pregnancy you didn't notice this symptom this time around it might be.. You should wait to take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor to reassure yourself. Hope i could help.

Thanks, that did help. Just didn't know what was going on. Never had sore nipples before. But anyways, thanks!