I haven't had a period since August 7th 2011, and it is now Dec 13 2011. I have never had sex, but end of July I fooled around with someone and he fingered me and he ejaculated, but looking back on it I don't see how i could have possibly gotten pregnant. I just took 4 hpts within the past couple weeks, all negative. But i am getting worried because now my lower abdomen is sticking out and feels hard..idk if its just my imagination, but i look pregnant. I have had no other pregnancy symptoms. My breats hurt for like 2 days a couple weeks ago, but thats it. now i'm having weird movements in my abodomen. are the movements just gas or something? is my belly bigger just because i havent had a period in awhile? could it be a cyst?

have you gone to the doctor?

Relax! Probably you have developed Polycystic Ovarian Disease. You have developed cysts in your ovaries bacause of which you are getting all the trouble. Get yourself examined pronto. There seems to be some hormonal imbalance which if treated will resume your cycle.

okay thanks. thats what i'm thinking too. my sister has PCOS and i heard it can be genetic. although I am very thin, and PCOS is usually in heavier people, right? and i went to the doctor the other day, i told her everything but she said to wait three more months or so then shoved me out of the room...so i'm going to a different doctor soon.

Yes you should visit a gynae clinic...which country are you from??
How can the doctor treat you like that? Rather he should have asked you to go for an ultrasound..
Take care