Hi, have today I noticed myself experiencing white thick cottage cheese consistency cervix lie mucus. This has NEVER happened to me before. At least not to this thickness/consistency. Been trying to get pregnant. Period should be next week but I am not experiencing any period symptoms i usually do a week before. I am however constantly hungry. It is a weird feeling, I will finish eating then my stomach will ache as if I am hungry. I also wake up in the morning with cramps and sick. Could I be pregnant?

i am a 25 year old mother of 2 beautiful girls and i had a tubal ligation done during my c-section with my last daughter in 2011 (just to go ahead an mention that i didn't know i was pregnant with my first daughter until i was 21 weeks pg) (no signs, no symptoms, negative 40 or 50 hpts) anyways my periods have ALWAYS been irregular....in November i was diagnosed with PCOS and put on Metformin 500mg 2 times a day... i started my period in 11/24/14 and stopped 12/08/14 and then on the 26 of Dec i had some light/dark brown spotting and then again the 8th of Jan and again Tuesday (1/13/14) 4 days after the first spotting i took 2 hpts and they both where neg.. i havent took anymore. could i be pregnant again