I am 11 days late, 3 negative urine tests and one negative blood test. My cycles are every 25th or 26th day and last 3 days. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 8 months. This is the first time I ever missed a period completely and I am 31 years old. Only symptoms I have is cramping on the left side, nausea but no vomitting, fatigue and mild back pain here and there. The doctor told me to wait another week and if AF doesn't arrive they will order another blood test. I will probably just wait to see if AF comes this month and if not I will call the doctor. What is also interesting is that I am using the Clearblue Easy Fertility monitor and I have got nothing but highs on those tests the last 2 months, so I'm kinda unsure what's going on.

plz go n visit ur doctor.

I definitely plan on going, I just have no idea what it could be. Did something like this happen to you? If so were you pregnant or was it something else?