I have 32-35 day cycles and normally ovulate around cd18. This month I got mittelschmerz accompanied by spotting/EWCM on cd16-19. I had a neg OPK on cd15, on cd16 it was high, but not positive. Then I got mittelschmerz/EWCM again on cd25-29 and had positive opks from cd26-29. Yesterday, cd 33, I thought for sure I was getting my AF, cramps, bloating....but nothing. Is it possible these cramps were implantation cramps if I ovulated late? I took an HPT yesterday morning, BFN. Pls answer, Thanks.

I started to experience period-like cramps around the time my period was due. These cramps came around 12DPO and lasted for a few days all throughout the day. I thought for sure AF was on its way because it felt so similar, but when it never came I knew something was different. At times I would get woken up by these cramps because they were very heavy and uncomfortable. I was traveling at the time so I wasn't able to test until I came home, but at 20DPO I got my bfp!