i have taken two home pregnancy tests which were both negative. I am twentysix days late,could there still be a possability im pregnant? how accurate are generic home tests?

I am in the same situation and I am 20 years old and 15 days late. I have a pretty regular AF. I don't know what to do and its driving me crazy. My finance and I have been trying to conceive for about 7 months and it would be a wonderful blessing if I am. I am going to take another test 2morrow but if that one comes up negative I don't know if I should wait until my next period is due or if I should go ahead and get a blood test done. I have been reading other posts and I have found out that some women don't get a positive result even with a blood test until the are 6-8 weeks pregnant so I'm confused. I am having all the symptoms like nausea, bloating, slight cramping, tired, hungry much more often than normal, and headaches. Please help...advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 8-|

Wow its a small world I am going to the vary same thing!!! I don't have anything to say that would help just that we can wait to find out togather. Good Luck to you I am wishing you many blessings. :-D

Yea have now missed 2 periods with 6 BFN HPTs and 1 BFN blood test. I don't know what to do now because I still belive I am cuz why would I be so late if I wasn't?! The doctors just told me to go home after getting a BFN blood test like there was nothing wrong. Should I take another HPT and/or blood test? Please help because I am going crazy not knowing.