Just looking for possible answers here. I really don't know what to do. I'm 20 years old and have a hard abdomen and feel very bloated. It started about a month ago and then stopped. But suddenly picked up again a week later. I feel pressure and nauseous. I know I'm more than likely not pregnant because I took 4 higher end pregnancy tests and the gyno did a quick internal exam on me today and told me she didnt think it was likely that I was pregnant. So what is going on? Any ideas? I've been fighting a head cold for what seems like forever so could this be part of the problem? I feel more gassy to be honest but nothing is relieving the pressure at all!

It seems as though you may have a bowel obstruction or severe constipation.  Have your bowels moved much for you at all?  This will cause you to feel nauseous especially if your food moves slowly through your intestines and gets hung up.  Have you tried any laxatives to see if you need to cleanse yourself from the inside?  I would suggest stool softeners and see if they help with the passage of stool. I would be hesitant to increase fiber in case there is an obstruction.  Increase your water intake as well and see if things get to moving again.