Hello, I'm 18 year old female. I've been constipated, my tummy feels hard and bloated, my tummy rumbles loudly, and there's a bubbaling feeling inside, lots of gass and it hurts! :$
I haven't been following my bowel movements, but there are times that it happens only once in two weeks. its painful, brings tears to my eyes, but there is never any blood. the stool is hard.
There is a bump on my anus, it could be hemroides, problem I'm not sure WHAT hemroides are, never seeing one.
If it is, how can i make it go away and make myself feel better? if its not, what could it be?
Its been going on for a long time now as I am too embarrassed to go to a doctor.
I would apprieciate your help.
Thank you

It would be best you saw a doctor. There is nothing you should be embarrassed about.
You need to sort out these bowel movements and your stool, no wonder you are having all of these symptoms when you only have BM once in two weeks.

You need to work on that constipation and get rid of it, otherwise it could only lead to further problems. Do you drink enough water?

I think that you should see a doctor about prescribing proper diet and maybe even some stool softeners to get you going until you manage to sort out your bowels function.
You will probably have to change your diet, start eating foods with lots of fibers like fruits and certain vegetables and you will have to start drinking a lot of water daily-between 1,5 to 2 liters per day.
Just eating fiber foods won’t do you much good, you need to increase water intake because bowels use a lot of water and if no water is left to soften your stool, it will get constipated.

The bump could be a hemorrhoid although it’s not causing any symptoms or pain. You may want to wash your anal area every time after having bowel movements and have sitz baths occasionally to try to get rid of the bump.

A doctor will be able to tell what it is just by looking at it. Remember, seeing a doctor can only make you feel better and loose all those bad symptoms.

Thank you so much. I will just have to suck it up and go seek a doctors help.
I have been trying to eat more fruite and fiber since i last visited this site and read some of the other questions.
and the BM is not always happening once in two weeks, just wanted to make that clear. sometimes its ok...others is not...but thank you :-)

yes it is hemroides
POST NUMBER 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's likely to be a hemorrhoids. Apply some hemorrhoid cream like Preparation H and do some sitz baths and see if it works for you.