Im only 24 years old. White male. 6' 220lbs. Ive had blood on my stool infrequently but for many months assuming hemerrhoids. For a couple of weeks Ive had inconsistant bowels. Some dark but not black. Some streaked w blood(least consitant). The most consistant symptoms would be narrow stools in between regular bowels, as well as pain and pressure in the rectum area. I took stool softeners which helped a lot w the pain. The narrow bowels are daily and making me nervous. My research tells me that if I have cancer the symptoms show late stages. If I knew of other diagnoses I might be less concerned. Anything can help please!!?!?!?........

Something that you probably knew but didn't want to hear.... Go to your Doc.

With something like this it's worth just getting it checked out properly. Your symptoms sound like hemmorhoids but it's always worth getting it checked out. Let us know how it goes on,