im 21 years old and for the past seven months i have been feeling week nausious and always tired and down and depressed. in the begining i would get sharp pains in my abdominal area and feel like there was somthing moving in my stomach. now i feel nausious, i feel like theres something moving inside me, and i have spasims in my lower left abdominal area. im often constipated and very gasy i went to my docter and she sent me for blood work and an abdominal xray she said everything was normal and to eat more veggies. i still always feel sick and still feel abdominal spasims and discomfort. please help.

Well, maybe you are experiencing all of these troubles just because of constipation.
Constipation can cause pain in the abdomen especially if you haven’t emptied your bowels recently, you may even experience pain between two bowel movements.
It can make you feel nauseous and lose your appetite. If you experience abdominal cramping or rectal pain, this could mean that there is a fecal impaction in which your rectum and end of colon get blocked and harden and cannot move anything down.
Many times it is hard to diagnose the cause of constipation. It could be due to a disease, a drug, low-fiber diet, lack of exercise, dehydration, etc. Depression could cause constipation as well.
Maybe you should try stool softeners or look for a second opinion.