Hello. I'm 30 year old male and in last two months I gain about 10 pounds and I don’t know why. I know only that whole my life I was healthy and skinny although I always had a healthy appetite.
But, before two months- something has changed and I started to suffer from constipation pressure in my left abdomen.
I started to get bowel movement about once a week and the entire time stool is very hard and dry. My stomach is hard and painful all the time and I don’t know what to do. I tried with some laxatives but thet had only short term effect. Please tell me what could cause me this constipation pressure!?

Well, I can tell you for sure that you suffer most definitely suffer from constipation because constipation is passage of small amounts of hard, dry bowel movements, usually fewer than three times a week.
This is causing you that constipation pressure you have mentioned because muscle in the colon contract all the time pushing the stool toward the rectum.
This is very common problem and in most cases it is caused by poor diet and lack of exercise. But there are many possible causes such as medications, irritable bowel syndrome, abuse of laxatives and not getting enough of fibers in your diet.
I suggest you to contact your doctor immediately because told that you didn’t change your diet at this could be a bad sign because it indicates on some other problem such as intestine infarct.