Hi. 15 year old male. I feel all of a sudden my life is without point, i feel i try my hardest and it isnt good enough. Sure 98% on the test is fine (top of the class) but i hate the feeling that i know i should of tried harder. I have low self esteem i think, please help me because its becoming more and more common that i doubt myself. I feel like i have no potential. when thinking about my future i see nothing.

i think that you are just in that point in your life where you are trying to find out who you really are. and thats okay, time will pass and you will realize whats important and whats truely not...your going thru a time where your not sure if what your doing is cool or enough or even what you want. here is a lesson for the future, make your self happy, live up to your own goals. be a free spirit and show your true self, pick things out about yoourself that you like and even change things like your hair style or your clothes, this is the perfect age to determine who you are and who you want to be...good luck

Thank you ksweezy9615byour advice is very helpful.

This is exactly the age for you to feel the way you do about yourself and the world around you. Like ksweezy said, it's all part of discovering and building your later personality. And not to mention the fact that your hormones are at their wildest now, making things that use to be simple no-brainers into something that has deep effects - 98% is more than vast majority could ever achieve, yet you are beating yourself up because of 2%. Look at it as a sort of a turning point - the fact that you are not satisfied and have even bigger ambitions is something that will help you to focus yourself to get to these goals. This doesn't mean that there won't be more moments when you doubt yourself, but that is just the sign that you are moving forward and growing up, even though, I know, words don't actually help much when you feel like this. Still, there a zillion other things that will happen to you and that will shape your vision for future.