i don't know what to do im 16 and i know lots of people say this but i do seem older, most of my friends are 18-20, and my partner is quite abit older than me. i got pregnant with my partner who i have been with for nearly 9 months now. i knew i was to young to have a baby but i have always wanted to have children one day, im at collage so it just didn't seem possible to keep it and there are other things that complicate it to protect my partner i couldn't have it.. but it was inside me, i could feel it, i used to talk to it.. i was nearly 5 months pregnant and starting to show but i managed to hide it from eveyone and my partner didn't want people to know so i didn't tell anyone. i then got the abortion.. while i was going though it he started cheating on me. he said since seeing me in the hospital bed he wasn't attracted to me and couldn't look at me in the same way because of the amount of pain i was in. it was alot of pain but not nearly as much as im in now. i never used to cry i cry all the time now. i have a sonnagram picture of my baby and i just wish i could go back. i would of made it work. after the abortion was the hardest because i had no one.. my partner was off cheating on me.. and when i found out he said shes better in bed, and he made a bet with her he could get me to kiss him.. he never says nice things anymore.. he watches porn all the time and we don't have sex anymore, he can be amazing and i do love him but theres to much sh*t,  i just can't leave him i have no one i don't to be alone and i would miss him to much there are good times but he doesnt let m talk about stuff i need to he just gets angery so we don't talk about anything...  i dont know what to do. i can't deal with this anymore it was 4 months ago i go the abortion.. and it doesn't hurt any less if anything it hurts more. i know for some people they can deal with it a friend of mine had one around the same time and it hurt and she won't forget it but shes getting on and happy although you can tell its there. i keep getting weird mood swings as well. i get so down i shout at anyone around me and i say things i dont even know why im saying them, but then i also have times when i feel so happy but its weird is not controlled its like overly hyped and then suddenly i feel so down and theres just no point to anything and i start crying for no reason.. i also found out he has cheated on me with more than one person but the girl recently is now pregnant and it might be his baby, not sure. eveytime i get drunk now i talk about it to people and shout at him but it doesnt help. i dont know why hes still with me he told the other girl he loved her when he was sleeping with her. and he did try contacting her but she didnt want anything to do with him... its so pathetic when i say it but i dont know what to do.  i used to like having friends and talking to people but now i really dont. i dont try with anything.. i spend most of my time in my bed.

I read your post. I'm a grandmother & I feel your pain. I never had an abortion so I really don't kown what to tell you, except you seem like a really smart & nice young lady. You can't change the past, yesterday is gone, tomorrow isan't here yet, you only have today. I would suggest you soround yourself with smarter people. Get away from the looser. Make something of yourself, you deserve better. You would do better if you keep yourself busy. Rise above the low life that do

sen't appreciate you! Good Luck

hi there,i read it all.thats very sad to hear.i understand ur pain.even i did one abortion 5 months ago.even i use to cry n regret a lot....you never know what you have untill you lose it,and once you lost it,you can never get it back.am not talking here about ur past.m talking about ur present.open your eyes and try to see good things around it....enjoy and make your life worthy.let there be no more sorry ,no more regrets.what happened ..just happened.God uses suffering as a whetstone, to make us sharp with........live with people who cares about you.you should always be with people with whom you enjoy most.forget the haters.dont even care about them.you have life ,dont watse it .first of all try to erase all sorry thought from ur mind.make new plans and new friends.make new goals and dreams to work on.go ahead girl find ur true life.

It's okay, you made the best decision you could under the circumstances. It is a difficult decision to make, but I guarantee you are better for it. If you had kept that child where would you be? This man sounds awful, I doubt he would've made a good father. The best thing you can do for yourself, is leave him. You are so young and the world holds so many options for you. And one day, when the time is right you will make a great mother.

I know this from experience. I had an abortion when I was 18. Perhaps it is callous of me, but I have never regretted that decision. I realized that I had no life to offer a child and if I had carried it to term it would have affected my schooling. However, I had a son when I was 21. I was still in school, but I was with my future husband and we were making a life for ourselves. My son is 11 now and he is awesome. I have an excellent career and while I love my husband, I am independent and able to support my family on my own if needed. I guess it gave me an extra incentive to make myself better. I felt that I owed it to the fetus and myself to prove that I needed to do it to make the life I wanted.

What's done is done. Don't be so hard on yourself and find a man that will make you the center of his world. There will be many haters that don't understand. Do your best to ignore them. Stay strong <3