this might not be as bad as i feel, but i am a student, almost 13. I have a problem with getting my homework done and turned in. my mom is suffering through the pain of kidney stones (after surgery, actually. i think it is causing her more pain then before the surgery...) i keep trying to do things for her and she insists that she do it herself. i am almost yelling at her to lie back down so i could do something for her for once. i feel like a bad person. i do not always want to be with her when she feels so bad. i do not know why.
on top of that, i was sick for a week from school 2 weeks ago, and i have yet to catch up. i have set so many goals, and i do not see them being accomplished. i think i am starting to hate myself. slowly, it is coming to me. i feel like people are starting to hate me. i.e my best friends. maybe that is just my self esteem talking, but i can not help but make it feel so much like the truth. i can get so mad at myself over stupid little things, and i would cause myself pain. i do not pay attention to it, thinking that i deserve it for being so slothful. i have been holding back things from everyone, my mom because she's got enough to worry about, my friends, one has a lot on her plate as well, and the other i do not think will care as much as the other who does not even know how to handle her own life, but still trys to milk me for info.
for me being so young, is all of this healthy? (probably is not. i know it.) how can i help myself feel better about all this?!

You are not a bad person. I think that the best thing that you can do is know that. Have you heard of CBT? It is a way of doing therapy with yourself that can help you feel better. I think that would be worth your time if you've never used it. What do you think? Have ou heard of it?