Hello. I'm 26 years old and I’m recently diagnosed as HIV positive.
You can't imagine how I felt when my doctor read me my blood results.
I got this disease from my girlfriend who didn’t want to tell me that she’s suffering from it. And, when I heard it, I was devastated.
Doctor prescribed my some drugs for my condition because he explained to me that HIV positive is not same as AIDS positive.
I'm infected with virus but virus still is not got his fully expression.
So, my goal is to strong my body’s immunity.
With these drugs I should also eat plenty of foods rich in protein.
What kind of food is very rich in proteins ingredients?

A protein deficiency-created loss of immune function can cause a lowered resistance to infections, improper wound healing, and of course, a lessened ability to control all viruses, including HIV
When making your protein choices, it's important to remember that what we really need are all the amino acids that are necessary for the body to build the proteins it needs.
Your body has a lack in some essential amino acids which represent base of your immune system.
Plants and meat both have very big amount of proteins it them.
"Complete" proteins -- found in animal foods such as eggs, dairy products, meats, fish, and poultry -- contain all of the essential amino acids. But, as you now, meat is much more expensive because meat has “better quality” proteins.
Beef is type of meat very rich in proteins.
Beef is also a great source of zinc, iron, vitamin B12, niacin and riboflavin.
Clean pork meat is also very rich but you must understand that some pork products like bacon, sausage, ribs and hot dogs are not!
With a good combination of such protein foods in your three daily meals, you should easily obtain the desired level of protein.

My husband was diagnosed with full blown aids in 1995. He went from 180 pounds to 140 pounds in six week. At that time, his condition was poor and his t-cell count was under two hundred. Well, he is a lucky man. He got sick, just at the right time. Drug cocktailing was the new treatment and even though he had to take many many pills back, he starting feeling better. He is still on medications, but only takes six pills day. His weight has shot up to 220, and now he wants to lose weight!!!! Most days he feels normal. Sometimes his energy level is low. He never feels "sick" unless he comes down with viruses that are plagueing everyone in the household. We have been told that, more or less, he will live the normal lifespan. His HIV is being treated as a "chronic" condition. MIND YOU, you can still infect other people so use every protection every time!!