Hey,
I heard Metabolife diet pills and their programme are effective. Is anyone here with experience in that field?
Thanks for info!

Hey,
Metabolife diet pills contain ephedrine group alkaloids in the form of herbal extracts, so they are dangerous, because doctors consider ephedrine or its extract life threatening. Besides, Metabolife diet pills are supposed to be a part of dietary programme: a dieter should eat approximately 1200 calories daily, which is enough for anyone to loose weight (with proper exercise) without any diet pills. I bought them and I actually lost some weight. But after a month, when I stopped taking Metabolife. I gained it all back. Awful!!! Now I think that Metabolife is a big fraud and I wouldn’t recommend anyone to buy them… Think about it! They say it is all herbal, but herbal or not, they still contain ephedra …

Metabolife diet pills I took them 5yrs ago and boy I lost all the weight made me look skinny and but let me tell you something !!!!
this was all nothing but drugs involved in these pills and they made me very ill and guess what!!!! I gained evey bit of my weight back and even more dont use these pills they are very harmful!