for the last month or so, i've been having ALOT of discharge from my vagina and it smells SO BAD! i've asked my mother about it but she says "don't worry, it's normal." but i'm still not convinced.. and i'm waay too nervous to go to the doctors or sexual health clinic about it :-( i'm not itchy down there or getting any lumps or bumps.. it would be nice if anyone could help. thanks

Hi honey! I noticed another post of yours so I take it you are sexually active? IF so do you ALWAYS use a condom? If you don't I would definitely like you to go to your local STD/STI clinic - it is TOTALLY confidential!

NOW if you haven't had unprotected sex, it is probably a bad yeast infection! You can still get a yeast infection without itchiness !

If you can answer my questions I will help you further OK? don't worry honey!

I am sexually active and I have had unprotected sex, regretfully, a few times simply because i'm on the pill and only with guys who i know havnt got anything/trust them. but the optimistic side of me tells me it isnt anything bad but i'm still bloomin scared as hell hah. i've made myself an appointment with the nurse who i always go to with feminine problems. because my aunty works in the sexual health clinic and i reallyyy don't want to go there :(

I am sexually active and I have had unprotected sex, regretfully, a few times simply because i'm on the pill and only with guys who i know havnt got anything/trust them. but the optimistic side of me tells me it isnt anything bad but i'm still bloomin scared as hell hah. i've made myself an appointment with the nurse who i always go to with feminine problems. because my aunty works in the sexual health clinic and i reallyyy don't want to go there :( thank you, by the way :)

Hi hon! You need to have a pap test, to determine if you have an STD/STI! Quite a few of them can be cured with Antibiotics! So the longer you wait, you can have more problems!

Another thing is that it could possible be a REALLY bad Yeast infection - which all you need is an over the counter medication.

I am VERY worried that you do have an STI, is there any other place you can go to get tested hon! I really want you to get to the bottom of this ASAP OK? So try and get in somewhere and please let me know how you are doing! AND promise yourself you will NEVER EVER have unprotected sex again!!! IT isn't about getting pregnant honey - that's what BCP's are for - this is about your health and your life! And lets face facts honey, most guys will promise you the world to get some! Right? So let me know OK? Good luck and health!

ahh you're getting me all worried now haha i'm going to try my best to get an appointment with my nurse tomorrow, i've been offered for some sort of STI there before [before all of this], so i know they do it. and gosh i know, after all this i think i've learnt my lesson hah. i'll give you an update tomorrow night with what the nurse says and stuff. thank you so much

kinpo wrote:

bambi27 wrote:

Do you have an update for us? I'd like to hear how you're doing since that's what you were gonna do a few days ago. Thanks for keeping us informed ;)

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

kinpo wrote:

bambi27 wrote:

OH GOD sorry haha :S i havnt been yet, i started my period before i could, so i have to leave it untill i've stopped :(

Hi Kinpo, I understand. Please do be sure to see a doctor and give us an update though when your period is over, okay? I really want to hear how you're doing and what this issue turns out to be! Thank you :-)