Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone has had their labiaplasty done at the toronto cosmetic clinic. I've read a couple, but I'm wondering how they thought theirs turned out, and if anyone else has been there and if they are happy with their results. I'm thinking of getting it done here, they claim to be one of leading labiaplasty clinics within Canada, but I don't know if this is true or not. Anyways, if anyone has had this procedure done here I would love to hear about it, thanks

Various place offer this procedure.
Toronto Cosmetic Clinic does a tremendous amount of advertising and they do a pretty good job of advertising. However the place has a bad reputation.
Unfortunately, not everything is as it seems.
http://www.thestar.com/comment/columnists/article/283760
http://www.healthzone.ca/health/article/465558
www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/411/RipOff0411091.htm

I actually had a positive experience at this place. Not only were the girls at the front helpful and friendly, the doctor who did my vaginal tightening did it well. I recommend doing it with the laser, since I healed quite fast. I really liked Toronto Cosmetic Clinic, and totally recommend it! :-D

I actually had a good experience at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic with my vaginal tightening. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the doctor who did my vaginoplasty was great. I know they've had some negative press, but I don't think it's warranted. I had mine done in December, and I'm glad I did it. :-D

how much did it cost you at the Toronto Cosmetic Clinic ???

I have had labiaplasty (minora) at the Toronto Cosmetic Clinic. It cost me about $4500. I chose them solely because when I went in for my initial consultation, I felt at ease. I could not believe how common this surgery is. The doctor, Dr. Giannoulias did a wonderful job. He made sure not to trim off too much excess skin, so I could get the look I want, so when I wanted more taken off, they did not charge me. I believe they never charge for touch-ups after your surgery. If any one is thinking of getting it done, for whatever reason, definitely get it done at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic!

I had it done there. Horrible!!avoid him!! This doctor is an Ob/gyn but honestly he does not know nothing about female anatomy.completly messed me up.  dr. Giannolias(whatever his name is) denied when i confronted him about his mistake( he covered my clitoris) His defense was my clitoris was exposed. I went to another  ob/gyn who fixed my problem at no cost. The ob/gyn (a female) who helped me could not believe another ob/gyn did that. She stated this doctor is a "m***n".  DO NOT GO TO Mr.Giannolias. if u like your genitals ladies.

I have done my Labiaplasty procedure in 2008 in Toronto Cosmetic Clinic and have had a very good experience.
You don't choose the clinic or the Doctor according to what you read somewhere that might not be even true.
You should go in have a consultation see the Surgeon and make a decision according your own opinion.

I did the same procedure (laser vaginoplasty) there three weeks ago, with Dr. Giannoulias, and had a great experience! The doctor was so gentle, and the procedure was unbelievably successful! :D

I've read quite a bit on Dr Giannolias and I've found a lot saying he can be rude or abrupt but overall good things about his skill.  I'm getting surg at the end of Jan and I might be having cold feet.  I've wanted this done for about 8 years.  I've talked to the nurse there and she seemed to know A LOT and even talked to me about things I never even thought to ask. I'm getting vaginal tightening done. As my husband said, would you rather go to someone because of their skill or because they say the things you want to hear. Out of about 4 pages of reviews I have found 4 neg comments due to skill and 11 very good ones.  I did not include the neg about him being rude which so far is 9. This could be due to personality conflicts so they don't hold much weight for me.

I had vaginal Tightening done at the Toronto Cosmetic Clinic last week.

Can you provide an update with your satisfaction with the procedure and who performed it?

Hope you didn’t