So I'm pretty scared. The last 3 times I have had sex I began bleeding bright red. The third time my partner did not even thrust me but 3 or 4 times, not hard but I bled heavy anyways. I did have unprotected sex in January but nothing seemed to be wrong til now. I am going to make a obgyn appointment tomorrow and go get tested for STIs but I'm scared now. I've never had an sti and I'm scared I might have one...I pray I don't but what else could the problem be? Can you have an sti with no symptoms except this one? I have had no itching or burning sensations :(

Hi Guest, 

I am going to give your question a shot but let me be honest that I am not very educated on STD's or gynecological health in general so I am answering from a limited perspective. You didn't give too much other information and from what I am reading, there are a number of  things that could cause this bleeding, even inflammation. Have you ever had a yeast infection? Are you taking birth control? I am reading here, http://womenshealth.about.com/lw/Health-Medicine/Womens-Health/What-Does-it-Mean-if-Im-Bleeding-During-Sex-.htm

that birth control pills can sometimes soften or inflame the cervix and cause bleeding. If your vagina is dryer than usual for any reason like anti depressants, sometimes it can cause bleeding. I have recently been diagnosed with genital warts. It sounds much worse than it looks and actually it can disappear, so please don't get scared at me mentioning it, I do know that they can bleed. However, don't assume the worst, really. It could be a lot of things and going to a gynecologist and/or a clinic is actually an experience that will make you feel better. I hope you get some anecdotal advice here on this page and please try to not to assume the worst. 

Well, Sexual intercourse bleeding could be a sign of gynecological problems.According to your description, it's not your first time, so you should pay much attention to it, you might have got some gynecological inflammation, such as vaginitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, stds which all may cause bleeding after or during the sexual activities. Your best bet would be to seek attention of an obgym as they will be able to provide you with the proper help. In addition, I would recommend you circumscribe all sexual activity until this has been expunged. You could also google *************SPAM****************, it has a website provides online service for free, you may consult the online doctors. Hope it helps.